Sponsor YLC MD
Corporate Sponsorships / Partnerships:
Our corporate sponsors and partners provide key and essential support without which we would not be able to work at such a high level of competency. Our sponsors and partners provide cost savings and pro-bono materials, products, services and strategic counsel.
Your Life Counts receives a significant level of public relations, advertising, technical and brand marketing support. We are grateful to all of our sponsors and partners.
Our corporate partners support us financially or otherwise in a material way as a donor and/ or as a sponsor for specific areas of work/ projects. They may offer strategic counsel and other advice that helps build the capacity and effectiveness of YLC. They might also consider seconding a member of staff to YLC to work on a specific project or facilitate other dynamic and creative ways to solve operational problems. There are many ways to partner with YLC. The best thing of all is knowing that lives are being saved and a huge difference is being made in our communities and in families across the nation.
Our corporate sponsors are actively engaged in the design, development and implementation of our programs and services. Each sponsor has a clearly defined area of expertise and engages at that point of expertise to work at maximum effectiveness on a project specific basis.
For both our corporate partners and corporate sponsors, YLC presents an excellent opportunity to showcase to the community the individual corporation’s commitment to social responsibility.
Our corporate donors give financially and in other material ways for which YLC may be able to issue a tax deductible receipt and commit to a year on year/ multiyear level of support.
How the Corporate Partnership Program works:
- We understand our partnership in the context of a sponsor or a donor or both and agree a level of commitment of support over an agreed period of time.
- We build in strategic reviews to manage expectations, ensure effectiveness is optimized, measure results and recalibrate approaches in the overall delivery of programs and services.
- Our partners provide ongoing support and agree to:
- Market YLC to youth audiences through all available avenues and through a variety of media (web hotlinks; packaging; signage; stationery; in store, etc)
- Commit to develop an employee participation/ engagement program that helps build the capacity of YLC and helps us reach more veterans and their families.
- Help YLC to leverage more support at every level in key strategic areas.