All Your Life Counts operations are program driven. In addition to our online presence we are actively in schools and in the community via our growing network of volunteers, speakers and ambassadors.
Here is an overview of our programs in schools and in the community. If you can't find the information here, please check in our Q&A section - if you still can't find the answer to your question please contact us and we will be back to you as soon as we can. Thank you!
We are grateful to the many parents, teachers and staff together with all of our partnering organizations who help make our work possible. Working together, we are stronger.
- Mental Health Superheroes Program with Alicia Raimundo
- BULLY 180 Program
- be a STAR Program with the Creative Coalition and the WWE
- 'Dreams Do Come True' Program with former NHL player Jim Thomson
IN THE COMMUNITY
- YLC RESPONSE CENTRE PROGRAM
- YLC VOLUNTEER PROGRAM
- YLC INDIGENOUS PEOPLES PROGRAM
- YLC ATHLETE & CELEBRITY PROGRAM